Offshore wind farm construction in US.
On behalf of its client, Aventa is looking for an Electrical Service Platform (ESP) T&I Engineer.
The role of ESP T&I Engineer is responsible to support the technical definition, evaluation, planning, reporting and interfacing of the transport and installation activities for the ESP components.Including load :
– In/out operations at manufacturers/marshalling port(s),
– Transportation and installation of components, including handover(s).
All in compliance with industry and company standards, and Health, Safety and Environment regulations and guidelines.
The ESP T&I Engineer is required to technically evaluate Transportation and Installation proposals during tender stage, follow up the preparation for execution activities and required interfaces, and support on technicalaspects of the transportation and installation.
The person assigned to this role shall coordinate within the project of assignment, as well as across-projects (with similar roles in other projects) to ensure delivery as per objectives and company standards (including but not limited knowledge transfer)”
Minimum 10 years of experience in Offshore Oil & Gas environment
Minimum 5 years of experience in Transportation and Installation
Knowledge of HSE USA regulations and guidelines
USA Work permit owner
USA work permit owner
- Start as soon as possible
- Location: Boston
- Country: United States of America
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer, Project Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy