St Nazaire Offshore Wind Farm, France
The role include the responsibility to oversee and manage all technical aspects and site management pertaining to the termination and testing of MV and HV offshore cables, primary focus being the logistical and technical management of MV (33kV and 66kV) interarray cable termination and testing for offshore wind farms.
This is an Urgent Requirement, start date ASAP.
· Prepare project procedures e.g. installation procedures, task risk assessments, method statements etc for early works, live projects with the possible requirement to assist during tender phase
· Prepare logistic plan and liaise with client to settle to proper arrangement to ensure completion of the T&T scope within project requirement and programme of works.
· Manage T&T subcontracted teams on site as site manager to ensure subcontractors daily works execution including materials checks, transfers, permit to work application supervision according applicable offshore standards and logistic asset
· Accountability for DPRs review and distribution for proper records of progress rates against unworkable time · Review and comment of all documentation produced by 3rd party contractors for project execution including project procedures, method statements and test reports ensuring procedures comply with contractual, industry and local requirements
· Review and prepare detail project planning for termination and testing activities, both onshore and offshore
· Identify and review proposed project equipment i.e. VLF test equipment
· Possible participation in offshore management of 3rd party contractors
· Support PM team with contractual discussions/negotiations regarding the T&T scopes of work
· Undertaken works as an SAP in relation to offshore T&T operations
· Attend project meetings
· Detailed understanding of European and UK offshore electrical regulations
· Coordinate suitable site representatives to observe offshore operations
- 4 weeks offshore rotations - Project completion projected Q4 2022
- Start as soon as possible
- End date: 2022-10-31T00:00:00+00:00
- Country: France
- Position type: Contracted
- Seniority level: Supervisor
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy