The role will liaise with:
- Architects (ex- and interior)
- Local governments (with the assistance of a stakeholders team)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & TASKS
1 – Consolidate and structure all available information historically and on a daily basis.
2 – Create and maintain daily, weekly and bi-weekly reports.
3 – Enhance the construction design and optimize the associated costs.
4 – Assist in the procurement of the different required contractors keeping to mind the socio industrial aspects.
Internal: Support by at least 5 pax for technical, legal and finance aspects.
External: Contractors, Architects, Stakeholders and local governments.
ACTIVITY 1: Civil works activities – From September 2024 to mid 2025
- Follow up the onshore civil works of the O&M base at île d’Yeu and the works concerning the harbour facilities required to run the O&M base.
- Optimize and document the construction scope on the fly with the assistance of the client’s local construction engineer. From September 2024 to mid 2025
ACTIVITY 2: Project management of design, supply and erection/renovation of offices, warehouse, workshops and other facilities required for O&M – From September 2024 to mid 2025
- Employer’s Requirements;
- Tender and contract negotiation;
- Manage overall time schedule and meet key milestones;
- Ensure that total CAPEX stays within budget;
- Ensure compliance with internal and external HSE requirements;
- Take proactive actions to reduce HSE risks;
- Ensure that deliverables complies with contracts and established agreements.
ACTIVITY 3: onshore civil works of the Onshore Telecom Shelter
- Follow up and reporting (daily, weekly, bi-weekly) of the onshore civil works of the Onshore Telecom Shelter at SAINT-JEAN-DE-MONTS (VENDEE).
Participation to Meetings & Workshops
In order to ensure a continuous communication between the Client and the Service Provider, a series of meetings wil be organised by Client throughout the duration of the Contract.
Attendance and participation to these meetings will be key to ensure communication and alignment between the parties
Most of the meeting will take Place at CDA’s yard in Saint Nazaire. Among the recurrent meetings organised by Client, the Service Provider may be requested to attend to monthly coordination meetings. These meetings will aim at:
- Measuring performance of the Contract execution,
- Reviewing upcoming needs for additional activities and termination of on-going activities as the case may be,
- Holding discussions on challenges, difficulties, lessons learnt.
From time to time, the coordination meetings could be face-to-face meetings held in the Client’s offices in Paris-La Defense. However, if jointly agreed, those meetings will generally be held through a conference call or teleconference call.
Adhoc Meetings & Workshops
In addition, various ad-hoc meetings or workshops will also take place. If Client judges ti relevant, the Service Provider will be requested to attend to these ad-hoc meetings.
- General Project management
- Affection and knowledge for civil construction activities
- Team player with good reporting skills and methodical ways of working
- Good understanding of English and French language in writing, speaking and understanding
- Good knowledge of relevant French legislation
- Possesses good leadership skills (integrity, vision/strategy, communication, relationships, persuasiveness influence, adaptability, teamwork, coaching and development, decision-making and planning)
Start date : ASAP
End date : 1 Year Minimum
Place(s) of performance : Noirmoutier
Project(s) concerned : NOY and TRE
Frequency of travel : Every 2 weeks
Offshore/Onshore : Onshore + short trips offshore
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months minimum (extendable) - Long term opportunity
- Location: France + site
- Country: France
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy