GIMBOA, VITORIA, KAOMBO
OPERATIONS LEAD ENGINEER
In the Operation and Maintenance department, Lead operations and production activities with the supervision of two junior process engineers for all operations and production activities coming from FPSOs, Maintenance contracts, modifications contracts, and bids.
In particular for activities such as:
- Supervise and perform Process calculations and simulations
- Analyze and review the Management of Change requests at HQ level in conjunction with the HSE Dept
- Support Operations I process troubleshooting and Root causes analysis reviews
- Liaise with vendors for clarification, assistance & services as necessary
- Review operating and maintenance procedures
- Support Engineering Reviews, Surveys,…
- Language : Fluent in English, Portuguese is a plus.
- Experience : Oil & Gas industry backgroud, experiece in process design I field engineering I operations I commissioning is a plus
- Software : MS office tools mandatory
- Good communication skills, proactive.
- Onshore & Offshore missions: Medical fitness certificate I BOSIET I Yellow fever I Seaman book.
Location : Paris area + Offshore trip
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 6 months (extendable)
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines) + Offshore
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Lead Engineer, Construction Manager
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas