Role DefinitionTasks :
- Active support and guidance in Health and Safety activities and standards to ensure implementation and compliance.
- Participate in site and project meetings as required.
- Produce weekly and monthly KPI and statistics (to be reported to HSE FOU Package lead).
- Perform site HSSE inspections on a regular basis and follow up on findings.
- Ensure contractor compliance with local HSE legislation and client standards.
- Ensure systems relating to construction regulations, contractor HSE plan, managemant and hazardous work tasks (permit to work) are optimized, audited and fully effective.
- Provide advice to site Managementand Site Personnel in relation to compliance with Health, Safety and Environment regulations.
- Undertake workplace inspections and management audits.
- Show leadership at all times when undertaking his duties.
- Foster and encourage engagement with all parties.
- Undertake accident / incident investigations ensuring maximum learning is taken and shared.
Participation to Meetings & Workshops
In order to ensure a continuous communication between the Client and the Service Provider, a series of meetings will be organised by Client throughout the duration of the Contract. Attendance and participation to these meetings will be key to ensure communication and alignment between the parties.
Among the recurrent meetings organised by Client, the Service Provider may be requested to attend to monthly coordination meetings. These meetings will aim at:
- Measuring performance of the Contract execution,
- Reviewing upcoming needs for additional activities and termination of on-goig activities as the case may be,
- Holding discussions on challenges, difficulties, lessons learnt.
From time to time, the coordination meetings could be face-to-face meetings held in the client’s offices in Paris La Défense or other agreed location. However, if jointly agreed, those meetings will normally be held through conference call or teleconference call.
The agenda of coordination meetings is at this stage preliminary and will be fine-tuned all along contract execution,
The frequency of these meetings may vary (increased, decreased or even suspended) during periods when exchanges do not seem to be necessary.
Adhoc Meetings & Workshops
In addition, various ad-hoc meetings or workshops will also take place. If Client judges it relevant, the Service Provider will be requested to attend to these ad-hoc meetings.
– between 3 and 5 year’s experience
– Having Experience on fabrication yards for offshore wind or oil & gas
– languages : English, Spanish fluent
Location and travels:
- Aviles, Asturias (Spainn) from october to August 2024
- Fene, Galicia (Spain) from September to December 2024
There is a transition phase between the 2 sites (some visits to be forseen on Fene before August 2024) Thes dates are subject to change according tp production progress.
- Duration: 12 months (extendable)
- Location: Aviles (Asturias) and then Fene (Galicia)
- Country: Spain
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy