Role DefinitionSCOPE :
- Issue equipment datasheet,
- General & particular specifications,
- Material requisition,
- Technical bid evaluation further clarifications meeting with Suppliers and technical vendor follow-up of the purchase order (vendor documentation review, test participation…) ;
- Interface with other specialists (process, electrical, instrumentation, piping,layout, …)
Package engineer will be assigned one or two equipment package on a FPSO topsides project, from inquiry up to engineering completion and equipment manufacturing. Packages are prefabricated process unit (mainly gas treatment, oil treatment, water treatment) fully subcontracted to a supplier (design and fabrication).
During inquiry phase, Package engineer will be in charge of preparation of inquiry technical documentation for bidders, bids evaluation and preparation of purchase order technical documentation.
After supplier selection, package engineer will be in charge of supplier documentation review to ensure conformity to purchase order requirement, which includes management of interfaces and detailed engineering with other disciplines (instrumentation, electrical, piping, structural…) , internal coordination with supply chain team (expediting, inspection), and overall technical support to the supplier in order to ensure delivery withing required quality and schedule.
The package engineer will work on a multi-discipline activity, and needs preferably minimum technical knowledge and experience in process (P&ID), instrumentation and control (logic diagram, wiring), general mechanical (pumps, pressure vessels, piping, layout).
Experience of work with suppliers in project execution is preferred.
- English fluent,
- Knowledge of packages such as safety equipment, electrical heater, etc…
Location : Paris area
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 6 months (extendable) - Long-Term Assignment
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines)
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas