Reporting to the Package Lead Engineer of a project in EPC phase, you will be in charge of the management of some Packages for the follow-up of the parts related to instrumentation and telecoms; in particular the development of some specifications on which you will be mobilized by respecting the requirements of the contracts, the international norms and standards, as well as the internal rules of the “Control & Instrumentation” Department (PLEN/INS) .
Your main tasks will be the following:
- You will be responsible for the development of the specifications related to the Packages, in particular the subjects related to the installation, the instruments, the interfaces with the ICSS or electrical, the treatment of the hook-up part, the cable trays; etc. ;
- Carrying out functional analyses related to the Packages you manage;
- Participation in the development of the MTO/BOQ and the weight report;
- You will be in charge of your multidisciplinary interfaces within the project (e.g. piping, structure, electricity, etc.) or which may be multi-site;
- You will participate in the development of the 3D model for your Packages;
- You will participate in the development of the 3D model for your Packages; Participation in the model reviews, Hazops and SIL review of your Packages;
- Participation in the rationalisation alarm.
In this project context, we are looking for a motivated employee who wants to invest in the development of activities related to Packages and integrate into an existing team, with a good command of English.
- Autonomy, rigour, dynamism, communication skills, curiosity and a taste for teamwork are essential criteria.
- You will need to have at least 5 to 10 years experience in the Oil & Gas sector and in this role.
- English fluent,
- Knowledge of packages such as safety equipment, electrical heater, etc…
Location : Paris area
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 6 months (extendable) - Long-Term Assignment
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines)
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas