The service outlined in this document is part of the CAMEIA PROJECT.
The requested service pertains to the execution of the PACKAGES ENGINEER service.
The activities involved in this service will include:
- Creating equipment datasheets;
- Developing general and specific specifications;
- Preparing material requisitions;
- Managing technical bids;
- Evaluating further clarifications during meetings with suppliers and overseeing technical aspects of the purchase order (reviewing vendor documentation, participating in tests, etc.);
- Coordinating with other specialists (process, electrical, instrumentation, piping, layout, etc.).
To carry out this service, the Contractor must possess the following skills:
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of packages, including safety equipment, electrical heaters, etc.
Duration of Services: 12 Months
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 Months
- Location: Montigny-le-Bretonneux
- Country: France
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas