- Experienced engineer in all technical aspects of Piping material (International codes as ASTM, ASME, Creation of piping classes, data sheets of valves and bulk, issue of material requisition/purchase request, technical bid evaluation, work with procurement and expediting team, follow-up purchase orders/vendors, analyse/comment vendor docs, material management, …).
- Experienced engineer as a lead of a piping material team on large scale projects. Shall be interested and motivated to quickly take the position of the Head of Piping Material section under the direct supervision of the Piping & Layout Head of Department.
- Good level of english language (communication with vendors, company, partners, project team, fabrication yards)
- Experienced in management
- Able to build manhours budget and mobilization plan
- Good ability in MS tools (word, excel, …)
- Knowledge in material management tools (SPMAT or similar) could be a positive point.
- Knowledge of SAP software will be appreciated.
Location : paris area + On site
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (extendable) - Long term opportunity
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines) + On site mission
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer, Lead Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas