We are currently seeking a qualified Pre-Commissioning Senior Lead Engineer to provide support for the TORTUE SURF project in the Pre-commissioning phase.
- Lead and manage a team of pre-commissioning engineers and technicians, providing guidance, support, and technical expertise.
- Develop pre-commissioning plans and strategies, collaborating with project management and engineering teams.
- Review project specifications, engineering design, and construction documents to identify pre-commissioning requirements and develop appropriate procedures.
- Provide technical expertise in pre-commissioning activities, including equipment and systems testing, cleaning, flushing, and preservation.
- Maintain accurate records, documentation, and reports.
- Foster a collaborative work environment, promoting teamwork and effective communication among team members.
- Fluent in English;
- OPITO approved BOSIET + CA EBS;
- MFC must be valid;
- Yellow fever vaccination;
- Complete COVID vaccination scheme
Location : Based in Paris + Remote + mission
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (extendable) - Long term opportunity
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines) + On site mission
- Country: France
- Contract type: Contractor
- Seniority level: Lead Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas