Process Engineer dedicated to support design/troubleshooting/upgrading/downgrading/modification activities related to Operation
and Maintenance department activities. The aim of the position is provide engineering support for all design aspects related to
operations and production/maintenance activities on FPSOs.
In particular for activities such as:
- Perform Process calculations and simulations ( i.e Blowdown systems/ pressure losses in circuits/ GTGs performance; etc.) with dedicated software ( hysys/flarenet/pipesim/olga),
- Process engineering support into the Management of Change requests at HQ level in conjunction with HSE Dept.
- Support Operations / process troubleshooting, Root causes analysis and Hazops reviews,
- Liaise with vendors for clarification, assistance & services as necessary.
- Review operating and maintenance procedures form process point of view,
- Participate as Engineering Support on Reviews, Surveys,…
- Production Shortfall Analysis, Review and follow up
- Prepare HQ Operations KPI performance dashboard on various O&M projects.
- Develop new KPI dashboards.
- Language : Fluent in English, Portuguese is a plus.
- Experience : Oil & Gas industry backgroud, experience in process design / field engineering / operations / commissioning is a plus
- Software : MS office tools mandatory.
- Good communication skills, proactive.
- Onshore & Offshore missions: Medical fitness certificate / BOSIET / Yellow fever / Seaman book.
Location : Paris area + On site
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (extendable) - Long term opportunity
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines) + On site mission
- Country: France
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor, Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas