Process Engineer dedicated to support design/ troubleshooting / upgrading / downgrading / modification activities related to FPSO production activities.
In particular for activities such as:
- Monitor all production activities on board the FPSO, through checks of daily reports issued by the on-board team
- Provide in-process and production assistance, when required interface with HQ technical support and Engineering.
- Update the operating manuals constantly to provide the real view of what is practiced in the FPSO.
- Perform regular visits on board the FPSO to identify and control critical operations.
- Monitor the performance of topside facilities and optimize them to ensure a long service life for the facilities and the absence of inoperative production time, through verification of the analyses obtained by the laboratory technician, requesting extra analyses when necessary. Check with suppliers, maintenance, and the corporate engineering team when it is perceived something out of parameters.
- Provide technical support to the operation in the planning of critical activities such as scheduled production shutdowns, through the review or issuance of necessary documents (e.g., shutdown procedure, scope of work, etc.), request for contracting of services or materials necessary and monitoring, realization of improvements in systems with suppliers, acting with maintenance, logistics, Human Resources, Security, for shipment of suppliers or employees.
- Focal point with the Client for production activities, through contact with the client to clarify divergences.
- Prepare and review documentation and procedures relevant to production operations, following the deadlines defined by the project. Sharing with the on-board team to confirm that the document reflects the operations performed on board.
- Participate in technical documentation reviews and risk analysis (HAZOP/HAZID), providing the operational vision necessary for risk analyzes to be made according to the real situation of the unit.
- Interface with the Purchasing, Finance and Logistics departments. Launch procurement process with associated documentation (scope of work, etc). Evaluation and technical approval of proposals. Request for logistics of landing of materials/equipment, etc.
- Monitoring the execution of contracts with suppliers (issuance of service order, verification of balances, etc.).
- Interface with the Human Resources department in the processes of hiring, evaluation, and promotion of trainings to employees of the production department.
- Participate in the preparation and control the budget of the production department, through frequent meetings with the cost control team and review of the budget worksheet.
- Language : Fluent in English and French.
- Experience : Oil & Gas industry backgroud, experience in process design / field engineering / operations / commissioning is a plus
- Software : MS office tools mandatory.
- Good communication skills, proactive.
- Onshore & Offshore missions: Medical fitness certificate / BOSIET / Yellow fever / Seaman book.
Location : Paris area
BOSIET + MFC needed
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (extendable) - Long term opportunity
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines) + On site mission
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer