Aventa is looking for a completion manager on behalf of his client.
Completion is the process through which Client Acceptance of the Topside work is obtained and formalized. This process entails several milestones from Mechanical Completion to Final Acceptance through Static and Dynamic Commissioning.
He/She is responsible for both the onshore and offshore Topside Completion activities, and ultimately accountable for compliance with Client’s Specifications throughout the Completion process.
He/She is interfacing with the Client Completion Team to define and prepare all the relevant technical Completion documentation, and drives the Completion team.
Therefore, yours tasks will be :
• Endorse Client’s Completion process and specifications, and Company Completion Engineering studies.
• Identify organization and resources required,
• Participate to candidates’ selection during recruitment process,
• Identify spare parts, consumables, special tools required for the Completion activity, action SCM and follow procurement process to delivery.
• Produce the strategies, plans and procedures required by Client’s Systems Completion specifications and ensure Systems Completion process is compliant with Client’s requirements.
• Manage site completion team by giving directions and priorities for each personnel, according to the approved pre-commissioning and commissioning sequences and look ahead.
• Actively participate to planning reviews and updates according to site conditions and resources available.
• Develop scope of work for subcontractors and specialty Vendor FSR, action SCM and perform technical bid evaluations as required.
• Manage mobilization and coordinate site work of any subcontractors (cable testing, instrument calibration, flushing, leak testing etc…) and speciality Vendor FSR.
• Manage and sign Permit to Work during the execution of onshore Completion activities.
• Ensure Compliance of offshore Completion activities with Client’s Permit to Work system and Work management system in general under the Hook-up Lead direction.
• Accountable for all preservation activities in accordance with COMPANY’s specifications
• Review, check and PROCEED with modification on Systems Completion Database throughout project phases and produce reports as deemed necessary by CONTRACTOR & COMPANY.
• Accountable for the maintenance & updates of System Completion Turnover & Completion Packages (A & B Check sheets, preservation check sheets, Punchlist Management, various completion certificates etc)
• Ensure Completion dossier are up to date w.r.t project actual progress. Note that TCP should be paperless and so integrated within SCD
• Execute & report to HUC Manager throughout Systems Completion phases to:
o Interface with Client’s Systems Completion process
o Update the planning and execution of the Systems Completion scope.
• Produce regular look ahead schedule of completion activities.
o EXECUTE the transfer of Care, Custody and Control of facilities from construction to commissioning and commissioning through Start-Up to operations
o schedule, coordinate and participate in equipment preservation & follow up preservation tasks completion & check sheet close out.
o Schedule, coordinate and participate with vendor FSR management related to COMPLETION activities”
• Relevant Experience in Completion works (minimum 10 to 15 years of experience),
• Team worker and good leadership,
• Good willingness and reactivity to respond to Clients,
• Fluent in English Language.
• Taking decision on Technical concerns and documentation development
• Experience in oil & gas industry specially with offshore topside works including Revamping and Retrofit
• Technical knowledge on equipment, materials
• General IT skills in Word, Excel, Access
• Multi-discipline knowledge: Piping, Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, hydraulic, pneumatic
• Self sufficient
Rotation: 10x3 onshore and then Rotation 5x5 offshore after the topside installation work
Assignment duration at least 18 months
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: Long term assignment
- Location: Angola
- Country: Angola
- Contract type: Contractor, Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer, Supervisor, Construction Manager
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas