To act as (Deputy) Project Controls/Service Manager, reporting to the Deputy Project Director for a complex multi-centre oil & gas FEED programme.
We are looking for a highly experienced candidate, who must have demonstrable recent and proven experience managing a joint venture project controls team operating in multiple European execution centres, coordinating and preparing/presenting reports for the client and internal partners in accordance with project requirements.
- Strong technical background in the oil and gas industry, with specific experience in developing projects from concept through basic/FEED stages to detailed engineering/EPC if so required.
- Experience in management of all aspects of the project, (Contract / Service management, proposal generation to Basic/FEED with associated project change/definition challenges, to execution in various contracting styles, FPLS, reimbursable, etc.)
- Ability to apply a strong technical and business focus whilst maintaining an appropriate cost/time/quality balance
- Ability to consolidate and agree work scopes, encourage project teams through short project timescales and promote and retain good client relationships
- Understanding of relevant technical codes and standards within the main engineering disciplines as required ( Industry Standards and international Codes and standards)
- Excellent communication skills, ability to convey engineering issues to Company management and Partners / Stakeholders
- Strong leadership capabilities, ability to manage and unite teams working across all Eni locations
- Ability to manage risk, handle uncertainty, strong decision making capability
- Interfacing capabilities, both Internal within the Project team and External
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Qualification: Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering Discipline
Location : London area
- Start as soon as possible
- End date: 2021-08-31T00:00:00+00:00
- Duration: renewable
- Location: Basingstoke
- Country: United Kingdom
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Onshore Oil&gas