Construction of an Offshore wind farm in Rhode Island (VINEYARD OFFSHORE WIND project)
Our client would be in charge of the installation of export power cable.
the Project Controller is responsible for monitoring complex, multi-year projects through identification and completion of critical path and parallel work activities to achieve optimum performance.
The Planner/Cost and Schedule Engineer develops the resource-loaded schedule and monitors project progress and reports status in accordance with an Earned Value Management System.
- the Project Controller is responsible for monitoring complex, multi-year projects through identification and completion of critical path and parallel work activities to achieve optimum performance. He/she is also responsible to provide support in analysing, organizing and managing Document Management processes and activities, controlling and monitoring related tasks.
Scope of work :
– Develops project cost estimates and resource loaded schedules using Primavera P6 / MS Project software
– Calculates earned value management reporting parameters based on input from the operations/production group, provides project reporting of SPI and CPI along with progress curves and staffing projections and maintains ETC and EAC forecast information in reporting tools
– Works directly with the Project Managers and project team members to identify and resolve problems in the area of planning and scheduling
– Directly monitors, controls, consolidates and provides feedback to the project plans developed and maintained by each Project Manager across the company
– Assists project management team in preparation of project reporting including but not limited to scheduling updates and analysis, financial reports, progress reporting, change management and various reporting for management
– Reviews and ensures communication of project related information to ensure project objectives will be executed in a timely manner
– Conducts project progress monitoring including identifying critical activities and reviewing forecasts with the progress achieved to date
– Provides support as required to the Project Manager at customer meetings
- Control and monitoring Client Approval Process and Document submission to Client
- Organize Document Register and Master Data Lists activities
- Tracking document status and timescales for documents issued to clients for review
- Ensuring the MDR is kept up to date with changes to document names and revision status
- Uploading and referencing documents into the company SharePoint system And/or DMS
– Bachelor of Science in relevant degree (Engineering, Science, Business).
– Proficiency use of MS Project Proficiency use of MS Project Server Proficiency use of Primavera P6
– Minimum of 5 years of experience in project controls primarily in project planning and schedule development with proficiency in Primavera / MS Project Working
Resident in Boston (MA)
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: Long term
- Location: Boston, MA
- Country: United States of America
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy