AVENTA is looking for a Project Engineer V.I.E. Engineer for our Genoa office by using the program powered by Business France.
..But what is the V.I.E. program ?
It’s a chance for European young professionals to engage in enriching experiences.
Participants will receive a competitive salary, health insurance, retirement contributions, travel reimbursement, and more.
Eligibility criteria include:
- being a citizen of any European Union country (except Italy)
- aged below 29
- having no prior VIE experience or prior work experience in Italy
To know more about the V.I.E. program: https://mon-vie-via.businessfrance.fr/
POSITION AND MISSION
A Project Engineer plays a key role in the planning, execution, and completion of projects. The specific duties and responsibilities of a Project Engineer can vary depending on the nature and phase of the projects they are involved in.
Here is a general overview of the job description for a Project Engineer:
– Project Planning: Collaborate with project managers and other stakeholders to develop project plans, including scope, schedule, and budget. Participate in the development of project objectives and goals.
– Design and Engineering: Work with design and engineering teams to ensure that project specifications and requirements are met. Review and interpret engineering drawings, blueprints, and technical specifications. Prepare/review project documentation such as procedures, task plans, and risk assessments
– Resource Management: Assist in coordinating and allocating resources, including personnel, equipment, and materials, to meet project requirements. Monitor resource utilization and adjust plans as necessary.
– Budget Management: Assist in the development and management of project budgets. Monitor project costs and expenses to ensure they stay within the allocated budget.
– Quality Control: Implement and oversee quality control processes to ensure that project deliverables meet established standards. Conduct inspections and testing as needed.
– Risk Management: Identify potential risks and issues that may impact project delivery. Develop and implement risk mitigation strategies. – Coordination and Communication: Coordinate activities among various project stakeholders, including internal teams, subcontractors and suppliers. Communicate project progress, milestones, and issues to project managers and other stakeholders.
– Documentation: Maintain accurate and up-to-date project documentation, including drawings, specifications, and correspondence. Prepare reports and documentation for project revie- Construction Oversight: Oversee construction activities onshore and offshore to ensure compliance with project plans and specifications. Monitor and report on construction progress and address any issues that may arise.
– Client Interaction: Interact with clients to understand their requirements and expectations. Provide updates to clients on project progress and address any concerns or changes in scope. – Regulatory Compliance: Ensure that all project activities comply with relevant regulations and standards. Obtain necessary permits and approvals as required.
– Problem Solving: Identify and resolve technical issues and challenges that arise during the course of the project. Work with the project team to find creative solutions to problems.
– Safety Management: Implement and enforce safety protocols to ensure a safe working environment. Conduct safety inspections and address any safety concerns promptly.
– Closeout and Handover: Coordinate project closeout activities, including documentation, final inspections, and client acceptance. Prepare and facilitate the handover of the completed project to the client. ws and approvals.
A Project Engineer should possess strong technical skills, project management capabilities, and effective communication skills. The ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and adapt to changing project requirements is essential for success in this role. English proficiency is essential for this role
The missions extends over 12 months and is renewable.
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months
- Location: Genova - Italy
- Country: Italy
- Contract type: Contractor
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy