- Knowledge of countries’ statutory and local environmental legislation, environmental requirements, standards, and regulations. In addition to keeping updated to mentioned, including to follow the latest relevant changes.
- Ensuring and monitoring compliance with relevant environmental legislation, requirements, standards and regulations, and identifying ways of reducing environmental impact.
- Manage and follow up on subcontractors and suppliers to ensure compliance with the project’s environmental requirements.
- Act as the contact person in the project concerning all environmental matters. Provide support and inform colleagues involved in the project regarding environmental documents and activities.
- Adhere to the (construction) environmental management system (EMS) and encourage continuous improvements.
- Ensure and encourage to appropriate waste management to promote circular economy
- Ensure to take decisions in best regards of protection of wildlife, marine life and biodiversity to reduce environmental impact during planning, installation and follow-up.
- Provide relevant documentation and plans for the project (e.g., CEMP, Environmental Emergency Response Plan etc.)
- Conduct environmental inspections and managing environmental audits
- Conduct incident investigations and identify underlying causes. Monitoring the resolution of environmental non-compliances
- Be fully conversant with techniques used in the management of hazards and advising on suitable measures that can be used for preventing and recovering from accident situation
- Be fully conversant with client environmental documents and emergency procedure
- Monitoring and maintenance of environmental protection measures requested by the client
- Collecting and reporting data on fuel consumption, waste, and loss of biodiversity in projects, including other areas concerning the environment.
• 5 years’ experience in sustainability management
• Good knowledge of English language
• Nice to have: knowledge of environmental management / ISO 14001 lead auditor
• Ability to manage different project at the same time
Hybrid work arrangement involves being present at the client's location for 3 days and allows a maximum of 2 days for remote work.
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months extendable
- Location: Paris
- Country: France
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Project Manager
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy