Aventa is looking for a project HSE manager on behalf of his client:
Your main tasks will be :
• Ensure correct development, management and improvement of Project HSE Management System throughout the engineering and development phases (EPIC) of the project
• Plan and coordinate the activities of all HSE personnel working both in design and on sites
• Define criteria and references for developing project HSE plans and for undertaking specific studies and global analysis evaluating plant/platform performance in normal operating and upset conditions
• Assist the Project engineering and management teams in the Risk Management process (i.e. HAZOP, HAZID, Hazard and Effect Management Process, Risk Assessment, etc)
• Ensure that all design, procurement, construction and installation activities carried out by Saipem are conducted instrict accordance with the Client HSE Requirements, Saipem HSE Standards, applicable local legislation, InternationalStandards (ISO1400 1 and ISO 45001)
• Experience with Total and speaking Portuguese and French would be a plus.
• Proficiency with written and email communication including use of MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.).
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills to work effectively with all levels of leadership, professional staff, and fieldemployees..
• Good verbal and written communication skills which include the ability to speak, write and listen in a manner that clarifies issues,promotes closure and delivers information in a clear and concise manner and facilitates good decision-making is required
Location : Paris area
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 6 months
- Location: Paris area
- Country: France
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas