The Project Quality Manager main tasks are to plan and implement Project Quality Management activities within the project and coordinate Quality Assurance and Control activities, as per the project complexity, scope of work and contractual requirements.
He/she shall have a technical degree (engineering field), be familiar with ISO9000 series, be qualified as Lead Auditor; previous project quality manager experience, as well as manufactory/production and vessel operation experience, requested.
- To provide the necessary back-up to the Project Manager regarding contractual issues relating to Quality during project execution phase.
- To support the Project Manager in dealing with Clients about Quality matters and contractual requirements.
- To coordinate the preparation of the Project Quality Plans, Quality Control Plans and Project Quality Procedures which guarantee compliance with contractual requirements and relevant ISO Standards.
- To review suppliers and subcontractors quality plans end ensure they work in compliance with project quality requirements
- To support the Project Manager in the preparation of the Project management procedures (Execution Plans, Interface, Coordination procedures, etc.)
- To coordinate the Project Document management and control activities.
- To perform quality audit to the project team, suppliers and subcontractors.
- To perform Quality Training activities within the Project team.
- To work in collaboration with manufacturing sites in order to monitor product quality and potential impacts on project’s lifecycle.
- To assess the suitability of vendors and sub-contractors for individual projects.
- To interface with responsible for inspection and control activities (for materials and relevant suppliers).
- To coordinate and supervise all the Quality Control activities (mainly regarding Company and Subcontractor activities).
- To assess the Quality Control Plans of sub-contractors and identify any necessary corrective measures.
- To monitor and support the engineering roles in collectiong “As built” data for projects.
- To supports Project Manager in preparation of monthly report.
- To provide periodical analysis of project date (NCs-Non Conformity, complaints and lesson learnt).
- To monitor adequate close out of NCs Non Conformity and events.
- To ensure contract review and project close out are adequately performed.
- To initiate and promotes all necessary corrective actions for any failure identified within Project Quality System.
Certified auditor, performing quality audits as per ISO 9001:2015.
Location : Paris area
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 6 months (extendable) - Long-Term Assignment
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines)
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy