NDUNGU Phase 2
- Plan and implement the Project Quality Management System (PQMS) activities within the project.
- Plan and ensure the project Quality Control (QC) activities implementation.
- Management of Interfaces with our partners related to the Quality matters
- Report to Company Quality Manager information and data about Project in line with Corporate Guidelines.
- Act as focal point for quality related matters within the project and with the Client.
- Ensure, within the project organization, the planning of activities aimed at promoting the applicable Contractual Quality Requirements.
- Ensure the preparation and issue of QC specifications for the works, coordinating and agreeing the checks by the Technical Departments, partner and Client.
- Ensure the Site QC activities implementation, including the monitoring of QC management tool updating
- Fluent in English Language
- Previous experience with Offshore Fabrication and Offshore pipelines Installation projects
- NDE and/or Welding/Painting qualifications would be a plus
Localisation : Paris area + MISSIONS (BOSIET + MFC needed).
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 1 year - LONG TERM ASSIGNMENT
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines) + On site mission
- Country: France
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas