SCOPE OF WORK:
Provide operational support to the Project Management Team with all the activities related to:
- Procurement: trigger procurement process with releasing of purchasing requests, call-off orders and Intercompany purchase orders
- Logistics: plan, organize and track shipments; arrange and manage shipping documents; manage Customs matters; monitor and control status of deliveries; verify tax and risk aspects relating to shipments.
MAIN ACTIVITIES ANDRESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organization of shipments of cables, accessories, installation equipment and consumables needed for the projects
- Managing of shipping documents: shipping invoice, packing list, certificates, import/export declarations, instructions for Custom paperwork’s, documents for loading/unloading goods on/from vessels,etc.
- Check of tax and fiscal aspects related to shipments
- Providing monthly/periodical information for Intrastat and Tax purposes
- Tracking and tracing of shipments: monitor and control the status of the orders and relevant deliveries; keep the Tracing file (logistic information) updated for each project
- Project archive management: keep updated all the project archives regarding shipments and Intercompany purchase orders
- Support to the Project Managers in organizing inspection and test visits of Clients and third parties at our client factories or internal/external laboratories, including request of VISA, hotel booking and flights tickets
- Release of Purchase Requisitions (PR) and Call-Off orders(CO) for the procurement of the goods and services from external suppliers.
- Release of Intercompany Purchase Orders (I/C PO) for the procurement of the goods and services provided (i.e. cables, accessories, installation, jointing services, etc.).
- Release of Order Confirmation to trigger the production processes in our plant (Arco Felice – Naples).
- Release of Customer Master Data for any new Customer to be codified and relevant updates.
- Master’s degree in Management Engineering / Economics (recommended)
- Fluent English & Italian
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
- Max 5 years’ experience in Customer Service, Post Sales and/or Logistics within multinational environment
- Flexibility and Teamwork skills
You will participate to offshore wind development project Worldwide.
- Start as soon as possible
- Location: Milan (Italie)
- Country: Italy
- Seniority level: Project Engineer