Integrated in the operation team, under the supervision of the Installation manager/Vessel Lead/Asset Lead, you will coordinate the preparation of special equipment required for the offshore campaign in the office. You will follow up the engineering & fabrication of the equipment done by the Supplier. He will witness the FAT/SIT.
You will embark to perform mobilisation and familiarization onboard the vessel with the crew.
- Coordination between Methods, Operations, Supplier, Procurment and Post Order Services
- Review Installation Aids design versus Installation Procedure
- Follow up Installation Aids, interface management with special tooling
Delivrable : Mobilization Equipment Plan, Follow up
Location : Paris area + Offshore Trip
SQY : 17/01/2022 to 31/12/2023
Offshore : 01/10/2022 to 31/12/2023
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 6 months (extendable) - Long-Term Assignment
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines) + On site mission
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy