The project is an Offshore Floating Wind Farm that will be located in Mediteranean Sea, offshore the towns of Leucate and Le Barcarès. It will consist in 3 MVOW Turbines of 10MW each installed on the WindFloat technology floater developed by Principle Power and moored in 70m of water.
In order to support the Project Team and implement and manage all Quality and Safety aspects, we are searching for a prestation in QHSE lead. The work is coordinated by the Project Director. It will require regular business trips during Construction Phase (marshalling harbor and main manufacturing sites).
- General HSE and Quality matters of the project
- Point of contact for all HSE and Quality related issues, internally as well as with contractors
- Facilitate and actively engage to achieve the Zero Harm ambition across the Project
- Collaborate in Risk Management related to QHSE
- Define and Manage Project HSE and Quality plans in accordance with regulations and Shareholder Policies
- Define and Review QHSE part (HSE and Quality plan, Inspection and Test Plans…) of all contracts placed by the Project (TSA/SAA with WTG suppliers, EPCI with Floaters and Cables Providers and the Convention with the French TSO, Logistics, Lifting, O&M….)
- Participate in the review of QHSE part of offers received from Sub-Contractors
- Support Engineering team for all QHSE matters and in particular the organization and participation to HAZID and HAZOP, as well as others Risk Assessment for WTG, Floaters and Cables and all installation scopes.
- Organization and follow up of the contract for the CSPS (Coordonnateur Sécurité et Protection de la Santé – Safety and Health Protection Coordinator)
- Organization and follow-up of the tenders for the Inspections contracts that will be placed during construction and operation phases.
- Manage and follow-up all Safety and Quality Interfaces with HSE Coordinator, CSPS, MWS, Inspectors and other ContractorsParticipate and support to Project team in delivering the PIM (Plan d’Intervention Maritime) and other HSE documents requested by Authorities.
- Development of all QHSE procedures required for the project duration (including rules applicable in the field during construction and O&M phase)
- Support Development and implementation of QHSE related tools (databases: reporting performances, auditing, incident, NCRs, PPE and emergency equipment tracking…)
- Support project team in settling emergency readiness
- Follow up the monthly HSE statistics and monitor project HSE monthly KPI’s
- Follow up and organize inspection matters during construction phases following the Inspection and Test Plans of the contractors and sub-contractors
Based in Occitanie
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 18 months
- Location: Occitanie
- Country: France
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer, Lead Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy