Seeking a skilled SCADA Commissioning Engineer with knowledge of electrical construction.
In this role, you will collaborate closely with :
- the SCADA Project Manager
Activity 1: commissioning activities – from September 2023 to end 2024.
- Lead the installation and oversee the handover process for SCADA systems, electrical auxiliaries, utilities, and LV interfaces.
- Generate comprehensive reports, minute of meeting.
Activity 2: participating of inspection – from September 2023 to end 2024.
- Actively engage in inspection processes, ensuring alignment with project timelines.
- Provide diligent follow-up and create detailed daily, weekly, and bi-weekly inspection reports.
Participation to Meetings & Workshops
In order to ensure a continuous communication between the Client and the Service Provider, a series of meetings will be organised by Client throughout the duration of the Contract.
Attendance and participation to these meetings will be key to ensure communication and alignment between the parties.
Among the recurrent meetings organised by Client, the Service Provider may be requested to attend to monthly coordination meetings. These meetings will aim at:
- Measuring performance of the Contract execution,
- Reviewing upcoming needs for additional activities and termination of on-going activities as the case may be,
- Holding discussions on challenges, difficulties, lessons learnt.
From time to time, the coordination meetings could be face-to-face meetings held in the Client’s offices in Paris-La Défense. However, if jointly agreed, those meetings will normally be held through conference call or teleconference call.
- The agenda of coordination meetings is at this stage preliminary and will be fine-tuned all along contract execution,
- The frequency of these meetings may vary (increased, decreased or even suspended) during periods when exchanges do not seem to be necessary.
Adhoc Meetings & Workshops
In addition, various ad-hoc meetings or workshops will also take place. If Client judges ti relevant, the Service Provider will be requested to attend to these ad-hoc meetings.
- Strong knowledge on SCADA activities
- Affection and knowledge for electrical activities
- Team player with good reporting skills and methodical ways of working
- Good understanding of English and French language in writing, speaking and understanding
Start date : ASAP
End date : 1 Year Minimum
Seniority : 5 -15 year’s experience
Location : Full time in St Nazaire
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (renewable) - Long term opportunity
- Location: Saint-Nazaire
- Country: France
- Contract type: Contractor
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy