Experienced Cathodic Engineer :
Within the Materials Engineering Department (MAE) and in the context of tenders and EPC Contracts, he/she will be in charge of the following tasks
In the proposal phase:
- Review and analysis of Contract documents
- Clarifications to the Client and Qualifications
- Drafting of a Cathodic Protection Design Philosophy
- Evaluation of the quantity of material required
In the EPC Contract phase :
- Establishment of NGS documents (Philosophy, Specification
- Calculation notes for the sizing of cathodic protection systems
- Material requisition
- Assistance in the preparation of guide and detail drawings in support of the cathodic protection design office
- The knowledge and mastery of cathodic protection systems by sacrificial anodes and impressed current acquired on a significant number of projects at ENG and Site level, are essential.
- Experience in commissioning on site is a requirement for the successful completion of the assignment.
- Fluency in English is essential.
- Full international geographical mobility is imperative for regular assignments.
Location : Paris area
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 5 months (extendable) - Long-Term Assignment
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines)
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas