- Constructability review and preparation of Constructability report
- Installation studies and preparation of Installation Report
- Evaluation of construction man hours and preliminary construction cost to support cost estimation activities
- Preparation of Construction Execution Plan
- Evaluation of Construction Manhours
- Preparation of Construction procedures and construction project specifications
- Definition of scope of works related to construction activities for contractors
- Technical Bid evaluation
- Ensure that project design team is fully appraised of the Construction/installation implications of design decisions.
- Ensure that Constructability Program is carried out during the project phases and provides suitable input to ensure that the project is efficiently and safely buildable, as well as cost efficient and maintainable.
- Prepare and issue Construction engineering documents according to project schedule.
- Ensure accuracy of Construction manhours estimation.
Relevant Engineering Degree/Certification (Civil, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering).
At least 10 years experience in the Oil & Gas industry related to onshore and/or offshore facilities.
At least 5 years minimum of construction experience either on site or home office support
Required knowledge, technical and professional skills:
- Economics General: Economics Planning and Control
- Contracting: Variations and Claim Resolution
- Techn.Specific. & Bidding: Tender technical evaluation
- Organisation Processes: Work team management methodology
- Documentation management, Site Management, Contract Management
- Supports and technologies: Standard ISO, TQM and Quality system
- Compliance: Health, Safety, Environment, Quality, Health of Site Management
- Construction & Installation: Site Construction, Installation, Plant construction, Control system knowledge, Inspection, control and testing techniques
- Project Management: Project Feasibility, Data Books, Oper. & Decom.
- Manual, Close-Out Report Preparation, Project Management methodologies and techniques, Risk Management
Base office : Basingstoke, UK + Remote working up to 60%
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 15 months, renewable
- Location: Basingstoke, UK
- Country: United Kingdom
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas