AGOGO FULL FIELD
- Manage and coordinate contract management activities ensuring that all aspects of the contract during project execution are correctly addressed.
- Deploy the contract management execution strategy set with business line
- Facilitate the Contract review process by the project. Verify the completeness of contract documents (consistency check), and organize contract induction meetings. Assist the project functions to interpret contract requirements.
- Coordinate formal communication with Client. Advice, draft and review the contractual correspondence related to Clients and Partners; and contractual communications to Vendors and Subcontractors.
- Represent Saipem towards Clients, Partners, Vendors and Subcontractors managing contractual aspects.
- Manage the change process on the project toward clients, main subcontractors and key vendors, ensuring that notices and notifications are issued as per contractual requirements.
- Prepare variations of contracts and claims (including EOT, Disruption and acceleration claims). Lead, if so delegated, or contribute to negotiations of variations and claims with clients and subcontractors
- Support the Procurement Function in negotiating contract documents of purchase orders and agreements during project execution.
- Provide contractual support in assessing and negotiating contractual variations and claims from Partners, Vendors and Subcontractors.
- Provide contractual support for the management of bank guarantee, insurance guarantees, corporate guarantees in accordance with Saipem policy and procedures
- Provide contractual support in managing insurance contractual requirements and preparing and negotiating insurance claims.
- Manage contract resources assigned to the project
- English is Mandatory
- Engineering background an advantage
- Previous experience in the oil & gas industry
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a similar position
Location : Paris area
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (extendable) - Long term opportunity
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines)
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas