FEED studies for cable power supply
Aventa is looking to hire a senior electrical engineer on behalf of a Major O&G operator.
Skills and Experiences:
- Experience in FEED and Detail Engineering projects for Oil&Gas (on-shore & off-shore).
- Technically competent in all aspects of electrical engineering (Power Generation, Distribution, Transmission).
- Experience in development of power system studies and specifications (e.g. Load flow, short circuit, motor starting analysis; design of power distribution systems for electrical networks; electrical equipment specifications/datasheets; substation, switch room and plant layout design; electrical distribution surveys for on-shore HV and LV networks; preparation of requisitions for electrical equipment; appraisal of Vendor/ EPC bids for electrical equipment/ scope).
- Fully conversant with IEC standards and “Oil&Gas” standard practices (e.g. IOGP).
- Working knowledge of ETAP
- Experience in designing Offshore/Onshore Plants located in the UK.
- Experience on National Grid/ DNO interconnections.
- Submarine cable design experience.
- Certified for working offshore
Qualification: Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering Discipline
Resident in UK
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (renewable)
- Location: Basingstoke
- Country: United Kingdom
- Seniority level: Lead Engineer
- Field of activity: Power Generation