A Senior Pipeline Engineer is required to support the development of new offshore projects worldwide.
Depending on the project needs and strategy, the Senior Pipeline Engineer shall act as Senior Technical Engineer (e.g. develop pipeline system design, assuring the quality, the compliance with company and international standards and the timely execution ofthe engineering deliverables) or shall perform directly the assigned design tasks (calculations and analyses), as well as prepare ITT packages and perform technical bid evaluations.
Candidate must have experience in the design of Pipeline System and be familiar with the main international design codes and standards (ISO 13623, DNV ST F101, ASME B31.4, ASME B31.8, etc, Local Standards and Industry Best Practices).Being able to develop or supervise calculations for design of Pipeline System and writing relevant reports, in particular: mechanical calculations (wall thickness, buckling, spanning, expansion), Stress Analysis, On-bottom roughness, Global Buckling, Walking Analyses, Tie-in and Expansion Loops Analyses, Crossing Design, Hot Tapping, Trenchless (HDD, microtunneling etc), Layability Analyses, Etc.Candidate shall have experience in performing directly and supervising FEED and EPC projects, e.g.:
- Liaise with the EPC contractor performing the detail engineering or the LLI suppliers
- Validate the pipeline inspection and maintenance strategy and the definition of Emergency Pipeline Repair, Service studies
- Perform site visits to manufacturers (line pipe, coating, valves, etc.) as required
- Perform site visits during construction to review progress and compliance to procedures
- To adopt and demonstrate exemplary behavior about Ethics and project “code of conduct” policy
- To participate to meetings with partners, authorities and other stakeholders as required.
- To carry out any other duties or tasks that may be required by the position
ConditionsHybrid work up to 60% remote
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months, renewable
- Location: Basingstoke
- Country: United Kingdom
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas