- Acts as system custodian for performance standards relating primarily to structures for the Liverpool Bay Assets only.
- Prepare associated monthly and annual system custodian reports.
- Shared responsibility for the Performance Monitoring and Reporting against all allocated Safety and Environmentally Critical Elements (SECE’s).
- Shared responsibility for the coordination and oversight of the Integrity Management contract delivery – Management of key vendors and contractors who support integrity.
- Ensuring that Risk Based Inspection plans for structural related SECE’s are fit for purpose, suitably managed and executed at all sites.
- Coordinate inspection programs.
- Produce any required submission to the Verification body and UK regulators. Liaison and attend meetings with Regulators and executing any follow up actions if required.
- Develop budget estimates for planned inspections and other activities.
- Attendance at operating sites when first-hand review of structural integrity issues is required.
- Provide specialist engineering guidance and professional judgment to support other ENI assets as required.
- Maintain a working knowledge of relevant international technical standards, codes and recommended practices.
Qualification: Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering Discipline, Civil Engineering or equivalent.
Location: Liverpool Bay - Northop (will be office based after lockdown)
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (extendable)
- Location: LVB Northop (will be office based after lockdown)
- Country: United Kingdom
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Project type: DEEP WATER O&G Floating unit (FPSO, FLNG etc), SHALLOW WATER O&G platform
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy
- Category: Structural