The candidate will be expected to participe in the dedicated project where he/she will be required to support the design teams as well as the methodology teams by performing installation analyses using the software Orcaflex. Candidate is also expected to participate to offshore missions during the execution phase of the project.
- Senior Installation Analyst, with as a minimum 4 to 5 years of experience in the installation analyses of pipelines considering the J-Lay or the S-lay methodology.
- Further types of analyses which will need to be performed are heavy load deployment analyses and the installation analyses for subsea flexibles and umbilicals.
- Software : OrcaFlex required –
- Fluent in English
- OPITO approved BOSIET + CA EBS
- MFC must be at its first year of validity
- Yellow fever vaccination
- Complete COVID vaccination scheme to comply with Client request.
Location : Paris area + on site trip
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (extendable) - Long term opportunity
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines) + On site mission
- Country: France
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy