Fecamp Offshore Wind Farm
Parc éolien en mer de Fécamp (FEC) project team is looking for an Offshore Construction Engineer Senior to strengthen its team.
Within the project team, you will be part of to the FEC Offshore Construction team.
The tasks consist to:
- Support the Offshore Construction Manager & the Support to Construction Manager for all the construction’ activities & their day to day activities including readiness for the offshore operations & interim maintenance works till handover with O&M phase.
- Contribute to Support to Construction contracts consultation & follow-up.
- Prepare the offshore campaign execution readiness (Client representative, permitting, coordination with stakeholders, ensure readiness of Marine Spread, marine coordination readiness).
- Contribute to & coordinate the various documents required to organize the offshore construction team (offshore construction management plan, SIMOPS plan, PTW plan, marine coordination plan, offshore HSE management plan, etc.)
- Follow-up of potential SIMOPS between contractors on installation subjects, propose solutions.
- Review relevant contractor documents related to offshore construction phase.
- Be on site to follow as Employer Site Representative the contractor installation phases if needed.
- Be ‘hands on’ & be able to manage any issue that could arise offshore especially on assets.
- Ensure that the return of experience is capitalized within the company.
As a senior person, you will have the role to share your experience (Importance of Lessons learned sharing along the process) within the department and other operator’s departments.
- Mandatory: 5-7 years’ minimum experience in offshore works related to offshore wind (Involvement from offshore construction to O&M phase is required)
- Mandatory: Spent time offshore assets (FOU, OSS, WTG)
- Preferably: Experienced in difficult projects to be able to transmit the lessons learnt to FEC project
- Preferably: Experienced in both employer & contractor side
- Preferably: Have a good knowledge on offshore wind farm commissioning
- Be a leader in HSE behavior.
- Strong background in installation engineering and offshore operations
- Multicultural environment
- Good communication skills
- Multi-skills and able to provide lessons learnt from past project into FEC
Softwares : MS Office/Autocad
Languages : Technical English mandatory, French mandatory.
Job based in La Defense Paris with 2 days a week in Fécamp at the Construction Base.
- Start as soon as possible
- Location: Paris Area + On site mission
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy