The role will liaise with:
- Interface with all key disciplines of the project (technical, commercial, finance, other) to identify key risks, challenge and track implementation actions
- Connection with all functions within PMO
Activity 1: Planning maintenance (daily)
- Carry out key planning processes to live up to high quality industry standards based on the best practice in offshore wind. This entails mastering Primavera P6, MS-Projects, XER toolkit, Excel etc.
- Manage the schedule of assigned packages of the Project. Assess, review and follow-up schedules of bidders & contractors of assigned packages of the Project
- A part of this work will be conducting planning workshops with key areas and support where needed
Deliverables : Updated Suppliers schedules and ad hoc scenarios
Activity 2: Planning reporting (weekly and monthly)
- Support the Planning manager in ensuring communication and reporting tailored to relevant audience and the overall projectplanning status reporting to PMO Director and management.
- Support the planning manager in building planning awareness and conduct training to increase planning competences in general in the projects
Deliverables : Input for Monthly reports (internally and externally)
Participation to Meetings & Workshops
In order to ensure a continuous communication between the Client and the Service Provider, a series of meetings will be organised by Client throughout the duration of the Contract. Attendance and participation to these meetings will be key to ensure communication and alignment between the parties.
Among the recurrent meetings organised by Client, the Service Provider may be requested to attend to monthly coordination meetings. These meetings will aim at:
- Measuring performance of the Contract execution,
- Reviewing upcoming needs for additional activities and termination of on-going activities as the case may be,
- Holding discussions on challenges, difficulties, lessons learnt.
From time to time, the coordination meetings could be face-to-face meetings held in the Client’s offices in Paris-La Défense. However, if jointly agreed, those meetings will normally be held through conference call or teleconference call.
- The agenda of coordination meetings is at this stage preliminary and will be fine-tuned all along contract execution,
- The frequency of these meetings may vary (increased, decreased or even suspended) during periods when exchanges do not seem to be necessary.
Adhoc Meetings & Workshops
In addition, various ad-hoc meetings or workshops will also take place. If Client judges it relevant, the Service Provider will be requested to attend to these ad-hoc meetings.
Location : Paris area
Experience : 5 years in wind industry
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (extendable) - Long term opportunity
- Location: Paris Area
- Country: France
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy