Senior Engineer, Process
Role and Main Responsibilities
The candidate will be involved on various projects, supporting the Project Discipline Lead Engineer on larger projects, or acting as the Process Discipline Lead Engineer on smaller Projects.
Projects will vary from Feasibility phase through Basic Design and FEED. Projects can be relevant to onshore/offshore oil/gas production facilities, with special focus on CCS and renewables production facilities.
The main responsibilities are:
- Production and checking of standard process engineering deliverables according to Company and international standards.
- Follow-up of contractor activities, including checking of Contractor documentation in line with Company specifications, including but not limited to P&IDs, datasheets, and Design Basis documents.
- Manage process activities and liaise with team members across multiple geographical locations.
Master’s degree (or equivalent) in Chemical Engineering Certified by a professional institute, chartered engineering with the Institute of Chemical Engineers is preferred.
Experience of working on or monitoring of FEED and EPC projects for Oil and Gas Processing facilities.
Experience of HYSYS simulation would be advantageous.
Ideally the candidates have worked on projects from Feasibility phase through Basic Design and FEED to Detailed Design and Construction.
ConditionsOffice based in Basingstoke (UK). Depending on candidate experience, hybrid working can be considered, with up to 60% of time worked remotely.
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months - renewable
- Location: Basingstoke
- Country: United Kingdom
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Onshore Oil&gas