OVERVIEW OF ROLE
Based within the Global Project Centre of Subsea 7 Suresnes office, you will be specialising in the design and analysis of offshore subsea structures and piping on Tenders, FEED or Projects.
All personnel are expected to contribute to creating a positive HSEQ culture within Subsea 7 and ensure familiarity with and adherence to local HSEQ codes and practices.
SPECIFIC KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES
• Provide specialist skills in key areas of subsea structure and piping engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements, and current good engineering practice
• Produce and check deliverables, which may include design FEA calculations, procedures, analyses, progress reports, bid evaluations, study reports and various third-party submissions
• Provide design calculations for offshore structures
• Review structure and piping drawings to be in line with design calculation and defined concepts
• Liaise with associated subsea related disciplines and understand the interfaces within a project
• Ensures all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are observed.
Essential Experience, Skills and Knowledge
• Ability to prioritise, organise and deliver work to deadlines set by management
• Produces work of presentable quality
• Able to provide analysis support for projects using analysis packages
• Manage interfaces within a project structure, including other disciplines, SCM, drawing office, document control, project management, client and suppliers.
• Manage change control within own remit on a project. Inform team members where constraints will affect a project in terms of program or budget.
• Demonstrable ability to work within time/budget constraints
• Your English is fluent
Other Key qualifications
• Engineering degree or equivalent and experience within Oil and Gas structural design or other Energy sector
• Experience in use of NSO ISYMOST, ABAQUS or other similar FEA software
• Standard use of CAD software and able to extract data from CAD model
Base office : Suresnes, France
possibility of remote working
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months extendable (long term assignment)
- Location: Suresnes, France
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer