The professional taking this position is meant to act as HSE of the Provence Grand Large (PGL) project, consisting in connecting 3 large capacity wind turbines offshore Port Saint Louis Du Rhone. She/he will ensure compliance with Health, Safety, Environment and security measures in accordance with the law and Client’s SHE policies, within the assigned place or area of work.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Site HSE Manager, reporting directly to the Site Manager and functionally to the HSE Project Manager, has the following responsibilities:
– To ensure that all HSE activities at project level are carried on in accordance with French applicable laws and regulations, client requirements, company Environmental and Safety Standards, including suppliers/subcontractors
– To ensure HSE coordination and compliance with the company policy procedures and to coordinate with site team to implement all the actions required for a proper implementation of HSE culture and methodologies.
– To assist Projects team in dealing with Subcontractors in all issues related to HSE.
– To ensure HSE coordination and compliance with the company policy procedures and to coordinate with local team to implement all the actions required for a proper implementation of HSE culture and methodologies.
– To ensure vessel operation are carried on complying with ISM Code rules, SOLAS and MARPOL.
– To assist in Risk Management process (i.e. HAZID) and Permit To Work system.
– To facilitate accidents/incidents investigation and to carry out analysis of accident / incident statistics, identifying trends and suggesting improvement plans at Project and company level.
– To conduct HSE audits and organize inspections and walkthroughs. Those activities can be related to ISO 45001 and 14001 standards as well as French legal compliance.
– To develop and perform HSE training programs and to promote a safety behavioral culture within the organization and toward suppliers and subcontractors.
– To ensure, in accordance with the head quarter guidelines, the development, planning, implementation, updating, review and auditing of the Company HSE Management System
– To lead the planning, collection, management and analysis of HSE indicators.
– To ensure the proper waste management, including segregation, collection and reporting.
– Minimum 5 years of HSE Management experience, within EPCI work environment, including Onshore and Offshore Construction and Installation activities and vessel operation
– Self-dependent work behaviour and flexibility are essential.
– Business fluent in French and English
– Knowledge of ISO 45001 and 14001
– Proven knowledge of French SHE regulation and with the International Maritime
Organization ISM Code, Solas and Marpol.
– Knowledge of RTE HSE regulation (Preferred)
– Experience in dealing with subcontractors (Preferred).
– Proficiency use of MS Office applications.
– Effective communication skills.
– GWO Basic Safety Trainings (5 modules) or equivalent
– Electrical habilitation (H0B0)
Approx. End of August to October 2023;
The position is based onshore (possible site visits offshore)
- Duration: 3 months expandable
- Location: Port Saint Louis Du Rhone
- Country: France
- Contract type: Contractor
- Seniority level: Lead Engineer, Project Engineer, Superintendant
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy