Project detailsYou will participate to the german corridor (onshore interconnectors cable) project who will represent more than 1000 km to install accross germany in order to bring production from offshore wind field in the north of Germany to the south.
Aventa is actively looking to hire permanent staff Site HSE manager on behalf of his client.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF ROLE
The main purposes of the role are:
- To plan, implement, coordinate and supervise HSE activities within projects, as per project complexity, scope of work, company methods, contractual requirements and relevant laws, standards and regulations;
- To support the HSE company activities;
- To lead and influence co-workers and project teams, including suppliers/subcontractors, to act safely and to promote a safety behavioural culture.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensuring that the Contractual and regulatory HSE requirements are carried out at Project Level.
- Supporting in preparation of the HSE Plans and other associated documents in compliance with PPL HSE Management System and HSE Contractual Requirements.
- Organize weekly site visits to ascertain SHE issues specific to the project.
- Attending, start-up, and progress meetings and advising on HSE issues.
- Reporting and investigating accidents, incidents, diseases and dangerous occurrences and Near Misses in accordance with PPL and Client procedure.
- Holding appropriate meetings concerned with specific investigations and to review any related SHE recommendations received.
· Promote the health, safety and well-being of all persons in the workplace and others affected by site activities
- Ensure HSE KPI including waste and energy consumption information are collected on monthly basis also for subcontractors
- Analyse Safety Observation Cards and provide feedback and trends.
· Attend design and detailed HAZID meeting
- Experience between 5 and 10 years of HSE Management experience, within EPCI work with a strong focus on Civil Work Activities
- Technical Degree (engineering).
- Strong leadership, team player. People management/influencing and organizational skills. Analytical, problem solver.
- High PC literacy.
- Proficient in English and German, written and spoken. (preferably German mother tongue)
- Used to work in international and multicultural environment
- Familiar with HAZID methodologies
Resident in Germnay (Wurzburg or Bayreuth) + SITE
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: long term
- Location: Wurzburg or Bayreuth + SITE
- Country: Germany
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy