Aventa is actively looking for a Site HSE manager on behalf of his client.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF ROLEThe main purposes of the role are:
- To plan, implement, coordinate and supervise HSE activities within projects, as per project complexity, scope of work, company methods, contractual requirements and relevant laws, standards and regulations;
- To support the HSE company activities;
- To lead and influence co-workers and project teams, including suppliers/subcontractors, to act safely and to promote a safety behavioural culture.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensuring that the Contractual and regulatory HSE requirements are carried out at Project Level.
- Supporting in preparation of the HSE Plans and other associated documents in compliance with PPL HSE Management System and HSE Contractual Requirements.
- Organize weekly site visits to ascertain SHE issues specific to the project.
- Attending, start-up, and progress meetings and advising on HSE issues.
- Reporting and investigating accidents, incidents, diseases and dangerous occurrences and Near Misses in accordance with PPL and Client procedure.
- Holding appropriate meetings concerned with specific investigations and to review any related SHE recommendations received.
- · Promote the health, safety and well-being of all persons in the workplace and others affected by site activities
- Ensure HSE KPI including waste and energy consumption information are collected on monthly basis also for subcontractors
- Analyse Safety Observation Cards and provide feedback and trends.
- Previuos Experience in site/field Offshore HSE Management
- certificate of attendance GWO course is mandatory.
- Technical Degree
- Strong leadership, team player.
- People management/influencing and organizational skills. Analytical, problem solver
- Fluent in English
- Used to work in international and multicultural environment
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 2 months
- Location: Scotland
- Country: United Kingdom
- Contract type: Contractor
- Seniority level: Supervisor, Superintendant
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy