The HSE Manager will be responsible for leading all HSE aspects at onshore and offshoresite (vessel), including safety management, environmental, industrial hygiene,occupational health and emergency management according to CDM Regulation and all relevant national and international legislation.
The HSE Manager will report directly to the Company HSE Manager and will give day today support from the Project HSE Manager.
The HSE Manager will be responsible for:
· Monitoring and auditing HSE compliance across onshore and offshore site
· Perform HSE Inspection onshore and offshore
· Identifying hazards, carrying outrisk assessments, and ensuring subsequent corrective actions are implemented
· Investigate all accident/incident/nearmiss may occur on site and report to the relevant functional heads
· Collect weekly and monthly KPIinformation for month end reporting
· Carry out training of staff members, including toolbox talks.
The HSE Manager job is based in Sutton on sea.
Thesuccessful candidate for HSE Manager role will provide evidence of the following to be considered for the role:
· Proven in depth knowledge of HSE legislation and CDM Regulation
· Knowledge of implementation and application of ISO 14001/18001 or 45001
· Good grounding in the engineering and/or construction industries
· Strong presentation track record to internal and external audiences
· Effective communicator both orally and in writing
· Ability to negotiate, persuade and influence stakeholders to gain buy in and support at all levels
· Ability to interpret, extract and analyses complex data accurately in order to identifying issues and presenting potential solutions
· NEBOSH certificate / NVQ Level 4 inoccupational HSE or equivalent qualification
· Minimum 3 years’ experience within a similar role.
ConditionsResident in UK with availabilities to travel on site.
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 1 year (extendable)
- Country: United Kingdom
- Seniority level: Project Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy