- Activities: Site HSE Management (3/4 days x week based on the activity present at site – onshore), HSE inspection of marine vessels in port/ nearshore, HSE documentation as per CDM regulation.
- Geographic Area: between Lincoln and Boston (UK)
- Previous Experience in site/field Offshore HSE Management
- certificate of attendance GWO course is mandatory.
- Technical Degree
- Strong leadership, team player.
- People management/influencing and organizational skills. Analytical, problem solver
- Fluent in English
- Used to work in international and multicultural environment
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 6 months
- Location: Scotland
- Country: United Kingdom
- Contract type: Contractor
- Seniority level: Supervisor, Superintendant
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy