The role will liaise with:
- Fabrication Management
The Service Provider shall perform the following activities as state below:
Activity 1: Site Management (ASAP – Mid 2025)
- Management of site issues on daily basis with the Contractor (safety, technical, quality, planning, progress)
- Management of two Contractors day-to day business for jacket and TP assembly works and preparation of the works
- Single point of contact for all matters
- Strong communication skills
- Strong focus on safety
- Strong focus on planning and progress
- Strong organizer
- Management of site team (10+ inspectors, site admin, site planner)
Activity 2: Bridge site management to project management (ASAP – Mid 2025)
- Flag early warnings to project management
- Keep records of activities on daily basis, record Contractor delays
Participation to Meetings & Workshops
In order to ensure a continuous communication between the Client and the Service Provider, a series of meetings will be organised by Client throughout the duration of the Contract. Attendance and participation to these meetings will be key to ensure communication and alignment between the parties.
– Coordination Meetings
Among the recurrent meetings organised by Client, the Service Provider may be requested to attend to monthly coordination meetings. These meetings will aim at:
- Measuring performance of the Contract execution,
- Reviewing upcoming needs for additional activities and termination of on-going activities as the case may be,
- Holding discussions on challenges, difficulties, lessons learnt.
From time to time, the coordination meetings could be face-to-face meetings held in the Client’s offices in Ferrol Area, Spain. However, if jointly agreed, those meetings will normally be held through conference call or teleconference call.
- The agenda of coordination meetings is at this stage preliminary and will be fine-tuned all along contract execution,
- The frequency of these meetings may vary (increased, decreased or even suspended) during periods when exchanges do not seem to be necessary.
– Adhoc Meetings & Workshops
In addition, various ad-hoc meetings or workshops will also take place. If Client judges it relevant, the Service Provider will be requested to attend to these ad-hoc meetings.
- Between 15 and 30 years’ experience. Min 5 years in OWF serial fabrication environment.
- Experience with OWF/O&G serial jacket assembly mandatory
- Based in Ferrol Area, Spain
Location : Based in Ferol Area
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: Until Mid 2025
- Location: Ferol Area
- Country: Spain
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer, Client Representative, Construction Manager
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy