The resource will contribute to the studies of Subsea Equipment and Structures within the framework of several projects.
The resource will carry out the following tasks:
- Design and calculate the permanent and temporary equipment necessary for the execution of a subsea project, in compliance with the applicable standards.
- Design and dimensioning of metal structures, according to oil & gas regulations (AISC and API) and Client/Project specifications, in beam elements and/or finite elements.
- Writing reports and calculation notes
- Follow-up of designers
- Analytical skills with design of Metallic Structures
- Extensive know-how of calculation methods of Metallic Structures
- At least 4 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of applicable Oil & Gas codes (API, AISC, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of beam and/or finite element calculation software (SACS, ANSYS, etc.)
- Softwares : ABAQUS + SACS
- Hybrid work accepted
- Office in Paris
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (renewable)
- Location: Ile de France
- Country: France
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer, Lead Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas