Structural engineer with 5 years minimum of experience in offshore Subsea structure (FLET,Manifold, Suction pile, large mudmat…)
- Application on previous subsea project of the standards for structure API 2A WSD, AISC 9th Edition and for marine operation DNVST-N001
- Act as a focal point on subsea projet for the structure discipline. Interface with other subsea engineering discipline, with basic knowledges in all disciplines (geotechnique, installation, flowlines, material …).
- Be a team leader for the project structure team : Training/Support of team, technical validation of document, leadership.
- Manage the activity on project : ressource, budget, planning / Ensure issue of documents in due time / Reporting to project
- Ideally use on previous project of both FEA sofware ABAQUS (2D shell and 3D volumic ), Beam sofware SACS and handcalculations.
- A presence on site of Saipem SA (Saint Quentin en Yvelines), is requested at least 3 days per week.
- English (write & oral ) is mandatory / French speaker ideally.
- English (write & oral) is mandatory / French speaker ideally.
Location : At least 3 days/week in Paris
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (extendable) - Long term opportunity
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines)
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer, Lead Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy