Our client and its subcontractor are jointly responsible for the Submarine Cable package within “Basic design and procurement phase”.
The scope of our client is following:
- Prepare and issue EPCI tendering documentation.
- Respond to clarification requests asked by the EPCI Bidders during the tendering process.
- Evaluate the Proposals received by the Client from technical and commercial point of the EPCI Contractor; and
- Provide support to the Client during negotiations of the EPCI supply contract (and optionally O&M contract) with the successful Bidder.
It is planned that the next project phases will cover:
- Contract management
- Detailed design review
Role of Submarine cable engineer
Our client has a team in the EU to realise above task. Additional team member namely Submarine cable engineer is required to stay in Taiwan and assist with realisations of tasks and act a liaison/technical expert between the client and the team in the EU.
The first mission to Taiwan is planned from 01/06 to 30/09.
- Start date: 2021-06-01T00:00:00+00:00
- End date: 2021-09-30T00:00:00+00:00
- Duration: 4 months (renewable)
- Location: Taiwan
- Country: Taiwan, Province of China
- Seniority level: Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy