Uaru or Mero 4 (to come) / Ndungu Phase 2 (to come)
Cathodic protection engineer responsible for preparation of cathodic protection engineering documentation i.e. cathodic protection calculation notes for subsea pipelines / risers sand structures, anode manufacturing specifications, anode installation specifications, anode drawings, requisitions for anodes supply for subsea linepipes and structures …
Cathodic protection engineer responsible of anodes Vendors follow-up i.e. review of Vendors technical documentation, attendance to Pre-Production Trial…
Cathodic protection engineer in charge of CP survey engineering scope i.e. preparation of technical specification, requisition for CP survey service, and attendance to offshore CP survey activity.
- Previous experience (10 years+) in offshore / subsea cathodic protection engineering and cathodic protection survey methodology / site activities.
- Thorough knowledge and practice of cathodic protection codes & standards in Oil & gas Industry (NACE, ISO, DNVGL) with capability to do standard and non-standard cathodic protection designs (e.g. protective potential attenuations, shielding effect situations etc.)
- NACE CP Level 4 or 3 (candidate without NACE certification accepted provided he/she can justify of equivalent competences through detailed curriculum vitae and description of experience)
- English fluent.
Location : Paris area + MISSIONS
BOSIET + MFC needed
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (extendable)
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines) + On site mission
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer