1) Accountable for correctexecution of Basic Engineering Tasks within the limits of reference disciplinein terms of technical and quality engineering output, schedule and reportingcompliance, expected budget results and relationship with Client and ThirdParties, under the coordination and supervision of Project Engineer Manager(PEM) and Project Engineer (PE).
2) Responsible for taking incharge the offer documentation and, in the event of anomalies,incompatibilities or inconsistencies as regards own discipline, proposesalternative solutions. Responsible for elaborating the list of engineeringdocuments and a preliminary program of engineering activities, highlightinginterfaces and interdependencies with other disciplines, as well as themilestones for information from the Client, in order to guarantee the dates ofissue of the engineering related to own discipline.
3) Coordinates and develops Projectengineering activities related to own discipline, in first person and / or withthe support of assigned Discipline Engineers (DE) and / or subcontractors.
4) Manage to highlight anycritical issues or technical requirements that impact on own activities to thePEM and the DPSLs of other disciplines, as well as reports technical Projectchanges necessary for the successful execution of engineering at the PEM andthe Project Team (PT).
5) Manages and coordinates theinterface activities with the Client and Third Parties (TP) in relation to theaspects that impact on own discipline, attending where and when necessary tomeetings with Clients and TPs. Promptly report any technical disputes thatdevelop potential commercial impacts to the PEM / PE.
6) Coordinates and develops allnecessary support and documentation for own discipline to Corporate ProcurementDepartment for Request for Offer, both material both subcontracts, andCorporate Commercial Departemnet durind bid phases, attending where and whennecessary to meetings with suppliers and subcontractors.
7) Monitors the direct costs ofthe engineering hours within own discipline and promptly reports any discrepancieswith respect to the budget to the PEM / PE.
Hierarchicallysubordinate to the Deputy Engineer Department Manager and for the operation onthe Project coordinated by the Project Engineering Manager
Mechanical engineering degree
– 5 years of experience in O&G subsea engineering field
Smart working 8 days per month
Ticket restaurant 10 euro
local transport contribute
- Start as soon as possible
- Location: Milano
- Country: Italy
- Contract type: Permanent or Contractor
- Seniority level: Technician
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas