The project controls management is shaped based on the systems engineering philosophy (based on ISO15288) and work package management with the aid of the Relatics application. As a Systems Engineer you guide the team in embracing this philosophy and monitor that the contract requirements and all logistical and other technical preconditions are met from implementation to delivery of the project. You ensure that nothing falls between two stools by sharply mapping all aspects of the interface. You are part of a broad and diverse organisation and we expect you to work energetically with colleagues from other disciplines and suppliers to guarantee integral quality assurance. You report to the engineering manager of the project.
You are responsible for:
· Setting up, organising and implementing the SE philosophy aimed at the implementation phase of the projects;
· Structuring requirements, activities, functions and objects;
· Management of the project scope and the interfaces between different work packages;
· Coordinating the translation of contract demands to concrete specifications together with the technical teams and defining the scope per work package;
· Verification and validation process;
· Organising, implementing and managing information management systems (including Relatics).
As a Systems Engineer, you are the ambassador of the systems engineering philosophy. As a person you are sensitive, curious, a true connector and a team player. Empowering project teams and the individuals to increase project efficiency and quality is what drives you the most. In addition, you have:
· An Bachalor or Master degree in Civil Engineering or a comparable technical degree;
· Thorough knowledge of project processes and interest in strongly expanding the experience with SE within projects;
· An independent, proactive, analytically strong, result-oriented team player who is able to switch quickly between abstract and concrete;
· A critical substantive view combined with a good dose of problem solving ability;
· Excellent organisational, communication, social and advisory skills.
Information modeling experience in, for example, Relatics is a plus
St Brieuc is a large offshore wind project where the execution is already since 2021 in full swing. The systems engineering (SE) on the project has therefore also already been fully set up by your predecessor and is in full use by the project team. However, a new scope component (jacket installation) will come into operation in 2022, which will also have an impact on the SE setup.You will work in a large project team and we are therefore looking for a strong communicator who can both collect and bring information.In addition, every now and then you will just have to work hard around certain milestones to ensure information deliveries are compliant and go out in time.
- Country: Netherlands
- Position type: Contracted
- Seniority level: Interface Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy