The aim of the position is to ensures support to FPSO offshore teams (management of subcontractors/vendors missions onboard, definition of missing spare parts in CMMS/AMOS.). In particular for activities such as:
- Produces project reporting & KPIs, including client operational KPIs
- Organizes Technical Inspections
- Performs management visits offshore
- Ensures that the FPSO units are operated safely and efficiently by providing adequate technical expertise in reviewing or approving documents through project continuous improvement processes (Management of Change, Root Cause Analysis & Incident reports …).
- Ensures at vessel level that the relevant HQ certifications are maintained (ISO 9001, ISM code Document of Compliance).
- Provides support to Operations Manager and OIM in terms of HSE, Project Control, Contract, Human Resources, Quality, ISM code, Class & Procurement.
- Provides Support to technical budget definition
- Perform regular visits on board the FPSO and report to the Operations Manager with specific emphasis on identifying and controlling critical operations.
- Visit the FPSO to monitor the work, discuss maintenance plans, material, cargo and production with ship management.
- Perform the technical inspection of the MOU when requested.
- Monitoring with Marine Engineer of action plans (Helipad Inspection, Corrosion, Class, Flag and etc.)
- Provide process assistance and production issues to the onshore Production Specialist and Production Superintendent for a technical interface.
- Provide assistance in maintenance matters to onshore maintenance superintendent, for a technical interface
- Provide assistance in cargo and marine matters to the onshore Cargo Specialist and the cargo superintendent for a technical interface.
- Provide technical support to the Operations Manager in planning critical activities such as scheduled stops.
- Language : Fluent in English, Portuguese is a plus.
- Experience : Oil & Gas industry background, experience in process design / field engineering / operations / commissioning is a plus
- Software : MS office tools mandatory.
- Good communication skills, proactive.
- Onshore & Offshore missions: Medical fitness certificate / BOSIET / Yellow fever / Seaman book.
Location : Paris area + Mission (BOSIET+MFC needed)
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines) + On site mission
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Technical Manager
- Field of activity: Offshore / subsea oil &gas