AGOGO Full Field, Mero 4, Ndungu
- Flow assurance/thermal design scope during FEED for a deepwater project
- Perform cold spot management studies with finite element analysis tools, SOLIDWORKS, FLUENT
- Provide and check flow assurance data as input to other engineering discipline studies
- Assist coating engineers to develop insulation material specifications
- Application of industry and oil company codes and standards
- For generating, checking and approving flow assurance engineering documentation and data.
- For checking and approving subcontractor/vendor documentation and data
- Working knowledge of FEA and CFD software for thermal analysis studies such as COSMOS, SOLIDWORKS, and FLUENT
- Oral and written English Ability to work as team player with multi-cultural and international environment
- Experience of design of thermal insulation based on standard OHTC and cool-down criteria would be a plus
- Knowledge of insulation materials and systems would be a plus
- First experience with subsea production, water and gas systems would be a plus
- Use and knowledge of industry and oil companies standards would be a plus
- Master’s degree in hydraulic / thermal design
- A minimum of 2 to 4 years’ experience working with FEA and CFD for hydraulic/thermal design.
- Preference for offshore and in particular deep water field operation experience.
ConditionsLocation : Paris area
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (extendable) - Long term opportunity
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines)
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer