- Provide technical support to Offshore Construction Manager for offshore operations such as pipe laying, platform installation, subsea works.
- To be curious to other vessel’s departments (mechanics, marine, electric, ROV, survey, subcontractors) to understand
- vessel’s area of constraints, functionalities, behavior.
- Be proactive with various interfaces on board and with the office (VOM/VAM/Project/operation)
- Responsible for the Daily Progress Reports (inc. Flash Report) write up. Integrate Integrate project needs for contractual wording and highlights in the DPR.
- To be autonomous and take responsibility of entire tasks assigned by the Superintendent. Show tenacity to achieve
- the assigned targets.
- Take direct link with subcontractors on board to ensure activity readiness and preparation of equipment in time.
- Evaluate with VOM and project what can be anticipated for next project preparation.
- Perform project documentation review and implementation onboard.
- Follow up the vessel productivity.
- Support asset department for dry dock or vessel modification.
- Participate to the Management of Changes request and implementation.
- Fluent in French and English
- The candidate must arrive with BOSIET CA-EBS + Medical Fitness Certificate
- Start as soon as possible
- Duration: 12 months (extendable) - Long term opportunity
- Location: Paris (Saint Quentin en Yvelines) + On site mission
- Country: France
- Seniority level: Junior Engineer, Senior Engineer
- Field of activity: Offshore Renewable Energy